BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tag! I'm it! (again)

I have been tagged! But this time it's a little different than the "six weird things about you". This time it's a questionnaire! I have been tagged by Cursed (haha that sounds funny :p) and have tagged the following people:


1. What is your occupation right now? : Student, musician, poet
2. What color are your socks right now?
 : No socks on :P
3. What are you listening to right now?
 : nothing right now (which is unusual for me)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? : A patty melt, but right now I'm drinking hot chocolate! :D
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
 : no. 17 seems like very far away...
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
 : Casey probably. Oh wait scratch that, I just talked to my dad like 5 seconds ago, lol
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
 : Yep! As well as I know her which I have to admit isn't very well, lol
8. How old are you today? : 13
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
 : tennis :)
10. What is your favorite drink? : hot chocolate (yum)
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? 
: No but I hope to soon! (black)
12. Favorite food?
 : Oh I don't know.
13. What is the last movie you saw?
 : The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button (it was amazing!) 
14. Favorite day of the year?
 : February 29 :)
15. How do you vent anger?
 : MUSIC!
16. What is your favorite season?
 : Fall
17. Cherries or Blueberries?
 : blueberries
18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
 : huh?
19. How many sibs do u have?
 : zero
20. When was the last time you cried?
 : hmm I don't know 
21. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
 : Casey
22. What did you do last night?
 : watched Dexter (season 2)
23. What are you most afraid of?
 : being peer pressured into being someone I'm not
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
 : cheese!
25. Favorite dog breed?
 :  French bulldog or pug
26. Favorite day of the week?
 : Saturday
27. How many states have you lived in?
 : 1
28. Diamonds or pearls?
 : diamonds <3
29. What is your favorite flower?
 : either black or white roses, or white calla lilies (I can't decide!)

So if I tagged you then have fun answering these questions! That's all I have for today. Have a great Sunday (and rest of the week)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh fun. i'll post it as soon as i get the chance.

PhilO♥ said...

You'll get to know me well, soon :)