BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

"...I have so much to tell if you would just open your hearts and listen..."

I got the test results back from the SHSAT today! I got into Stuyvesant and Eleanor Roosevelt! Woot woot! I got the highest test score out of all the 8th graders in my school and I was the only one who's gotten into Stuyvesant (from my school) in years! I'm so happy!


Chamber Street





You can click the link above to see some things on Chamber Street where Stuy is located. It's right next to Ground Zero! (even though I don't think there's a pic of that)
----------------------

So enough bragging, now I am going to play a music game! ("YAY!" scream all the little children)
Here are the rules:

1) Put your iPod/iTunes on shuffle.
2) Put the first line to the first 25 songs that play.
3) See if your friends can guess what song each line it's from and which artist it's by!
4) "Tag" 25 other people to do the same.

Here goes!

1. "Conquest! He was out to make a conquest..."
2. "Well, she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor just for the attention..."
3. "Last year's wishes of this year's apologies..."
4. "Hey, ain't life wonderful?..." (speaking)
5. "And if they get me and the sun..."
6. "Come save me from walking off the windowsill..."
7. "Back to the street where we began..."
8. "Glory to God on high..." (lol don't laugh)
9. "Sing it for me..."
10. "I'm starin' out into the night..."
11. (huh huh hu-uh)"You know you're not the only one..."
12. "Perfect by nature..."
13. "I'm a stitch away from making it..."
14. "This night, walk the dead..."
15. "Now I'm of consenting age..."
16. "When I was a young boy..."
17. "Stop! Take some to think, figure out what's important to you..."
18. "Sun bright morning, when this life is over I'll fly away..."

19. "Hear the sound, the angels come screaming..."
20. "Clouds are marching along..."
21. "I comb the crowd and pick you out..."
22. "Joke me something awful just like kisses on the necks of 'best friends'..."
23. "A daydream spills from my corked head..."
24. (oh oh oh...)"I'm not a crybaby, I'm the crybaby..."
25. "It's down to this, I've got to make this life make sense..."

I can't really tag 25 people, but this is who I am tagging :)

Amy
cowgirl4christ
Cursed
Mariposa
Fugi

5 comments:

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
Wow. Thats cool :)
So, how have u been !?
You havent commented since a few days!

Anonymous said...

Fun! So I'm supposed to guess the songs right? Here goes...(I'm skipping the ones I don't know :p

1. Conqeust-The White Stripes
2. Time To Dance-Panic! At The disco
3. I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get YOu Off (Me And You)-Fall Out Boy


5. Vampires will never hurt you-My chemical romance

6. Mad As Rabbits-Panic At The Disco
7. nine In the Afternoon-Panic At The Disco

11. Only One-Evanescence
12. Everybody's Fool-evanescence
13. the (after) life of the party-Fall Out Boy
14. Cemetery Drive-My chemical Romance
15. but It's better if you do-panic at the disco
16. Welcome to the black parade-My Chemical Romance


19. Heaven Help Us-My chemical Romance

20. Do You Know What I'm Seeing?-Panic At The disco
21. XO-Fall Out Boy

22. I've got a dark alley and a bad idea that says you should shut your mouth(summer song)-Fall Out Boy

Eeek. That made for a long comment. xD

Savy said...

You're correct so far! There's 3 songs that you probably know that you missed though. See of you can spot them!

PhilO♥ said...

Hey!!
Wow! U actually commented :P
What's your age ?? N can i have an email id of yours. so that...u know, we can talk !

PhilO♥ said...

How r u now feeling ??