Hey, human beings who read my blog! Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, I've been busy with school and whenever I get a chance to get online I check my e-mail and MCR's website and then I go do something else with my life. Sorry.
Anyway, I've decided to chat a little about American Idol.
The top 11 are:
David Archuleta
Kristy Lee Cook
David Cook
Amanda Overmeyer
Michael Johns
Carly Smithson
Checkezie Eze
Syesha Mercado
Jason Castro
Brooke White
Ramiele Malubay
My personal favorites are David A., David C., Carly, Ramiele, Amanda and Checkezie. Now I'd like to tell you why I'm mad(not that you care, but I feel like telling you anyway). David Hernandez got kicked off! Aaah! I hate American Idol! Seriously, every year, since Chris Daughtry, I watch American Idol hoping for a good year, then they get people out who are really good, then I hate the show and vow not to watch it again, then next year I break my vow and give it another chance and then it starts all over again! Gosh! Don't I learn?!
Anyway, Hernandez is really good. He should not have gotten out. Kristy should have. She's probably a really great person, but I couldn't agree more with Simon when he said she sounded like Dolly Parton on helium. Sorry, Kristy fans.
I also liked Danny Noriega who almost made it to the top 12. Danny has a really good voice, but he never quite let America know everything he was capable of. He's really funny, though, and he looked great on camera (yes, he's cute, but that's not what I mean).
Okay, now I'm going to go slightly off topic. I was looking up Danny on youtube and I found this video about "Do you think Danny's gay?" and I think that #1 That's his personal life and #2 So? Why do you care if he's gay? You don't go around making videos if people are straight, do you? But you know what killed me? People were leaving comments like "He is NOT gay!! If you think he's gay you're just a homophobe." C'mon seriously. The guy is OBVIOUSLY gay and he also said he had a crush on a guy in the embarrasing moments episode. Also, just because you're not blind and not in denial, doesn't mean you're a homophobe (Unless you left one of those ignorant comments like " That fag is so f***ing homo!", then you're a homophobe).
Okay, okay, I'm sorry. That was so irrelevant. You can tell I'm a girl. lol. So, a note to all the people reading this: VOTE FOR WHO YOU LIKE 10,000 TIMES!!! Or else suffer the consequences.
So leave a comment telling me who you like and if you have some interesting, post-worthy info on one of the contestants.
http://www.americanidol.com/
Buy Now AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 Before Too Late
-
Should you be looking for reviews about torches, then this is where to find
it. AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 might be your best
cho...
8 years ago

1 comments:
Ha ha, that's really funny. When I'm busy, I usually only come on the computer to check emails and the MCR site as well ... lol
My favorite American Idol contestant is David Cook. Usually I dont watch American Idol ... I'm not usually home when it's on. But I managed to catch David Cook's performance of Eleanor Rigby and I thought it was amazing. I hope the best for him.
I'm pretty opened about people being gay and stuff. I mean, cummon, it's their life, and if that's the way they want to live it, who am I to tell them otherwise? I wish people would just be a little more accepting of people who were different.
Nice to hear from you again :D
Post a Comment