BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Woo Hoo! MCR here I come!

My gosh! I almost forgot! The most exciting, amazing thing happened! I GOT TICKETS TO AN MCR CONCERT!!!!! You don't know how ecstatic I am! I'm going to see my favorite band in Madison Square Garden! Right where I live! The tickets went on sale 3 days before i got mine and the only seats left were the ones at the very top, "up in the heavens" as they call it. My mom said, "You won't be able to see them, you'll be so far up." and said "I DON'T CARE!!! I LOVE MCR!!!!" I feel terrible that I missed the date the tickets went on sale. My place as a true MCR fan was threatened. I can't wait! It's on May 9th. I know all the words to all the songs on their latest album, The Black Parade. I wonder if he'll be cute in person as he is in his pics. Sorry, just thinking out loud. You know, if you can somehow here me. Anyway, I can't wait and I'll give you updates on any news that comes up. See ya!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Omg! You're going to the Madison Square Gardens show?! That's so amazing! That show means a lot to the guys ... no doubt you read Mikey's little thing about that show on the MCR site.
Anyway.
The show I'm going to is a small venue, so it's general admission, all floor "seating". I really can't wait, I'm so incredibly excited to see my favorite band EVER live. It's going to be so amazing, it's not even going to be funny.
I'll let you know how my show goes and you've got to tell me all about yours! They will be nights neither of us will forget!
Long live the Black Parade!