BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bye

I've decided to end my blogger account so I wont be posting anymore. Love you guys! Good luck to you all.



















































APRIL FOOLS!

6 comments:

Mohita Saxena said...

Oh!! Wt a scary emotional roller coster ride!!

I took it as true and felt heartbroken till I reached the end of your post!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!!!
You must not ever do that again!

I nearly had a heart attack!

Jenna said...

you're terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!

i totally fell for it!!!!
lol >.<

Savy said...

LOL! Haha these reactions are priceless! That is the best April Fool's Joke I played on anyone this year!

Savy said...

Don't worry I don't plan on leaving you guys anytime soon, if at all!

Roxxie said...

i just wanted to say Hello
im Roxxie,im now following you blog because you interest me,LOL,i see your very passionate for My Chemical Romance,music and poetry...same here,if you look on my blog,it has my full "about me" section,anyway,come check it out,and i love you blog
:)
~Yours Truly, Roxxie