Thank you cowgirl4christ for this award <3

I would like to present this award to 3 inspirational bloggers for 4 very inspirational blogs:
cowgirl4christ for her blog Keep On Living.
Amy for her blog My Pointe Of View
Amy and cowgirl4christ for their blog Our.Inspiration.<3
meh for her blog Neon City Lights
***
Inspiration is a strange thing. It comes in many forms and is, in many ways, very unexpected. Inspiration is the rock for all good ideas, all success, all dreams. Inspiration can change a person in an instant. It can change the world in an instant. Inspiration builds love and respect. It saves lives and makes lives. It's what defines a person.
A person very recently has inspired me with the most simplest of statements ever said:

"Keep singing!" ~Adam Lambert
Recently while I was in DC I went to the American Idols Live! Tour concert at the Verizon Center. It was amazing, Adam was absolutely divine <3
While waiting backstage for him to come out, I met a guy named CJ. We are now friends and I just want to give a shout out to him :)
So Adam did not come out and my mom and I went back to the hotel in despair. We stopped at CVS to get some drinks and as we came out we saw their silver tour bus. And people. And SCREAMING! SO we ran, but were seconds too late. It turns out that the top 10 American Idol people were staying in the hotel across the street from us! I could see into Adam and Allison's room from my hotel window! It was INCREDIBLE!
So morning comes and we figure they're gone. We searched everywhere, no Adam. It's 12pm about, and we walk out of our hotel, depressed and unprepared for what we were about to experience.
We cross the street. We see the tour buses (3 of them). We see Scott and his brother standing out side the hotel. So long story short we got to say hi to all of them (except Anoop who was already on the bus :'( ) And I got my picture with ADAM! I was star-struck. I even forgot to ask for his autograph (I am SO mad about that!!!). So I had an AMAZING time! And when he walked away he said "Keep singing!". That I will do <3
So I've been to NH to visit my friends and then NC to visit family and more friends. My amazing trip to DC was after that, I got to go to Myrtle Beach and Aruba with my mom following DC <3
And that's why I haven't been posting! I greatly apologize and ask for forgiveness! I PROMISE to write more! I have A LOT to say, but I have to go update my other blog now! I love you all!
It feels good to be back :)

4 comments:
ahhh!! That so so cool that you got to meet Adam. I seriously might pass out if I ever met him.
thanks so much for the inspirational blog thing!! and thats really cool that you got to meet Adam! So exciting!!
also I miss you!!
That's awesome that you got to meet Adam Lambert!
I know how you feel about the star struck thing aha. I met Forever the Sickest Kids and Sing It Loud at Warped Tour this year ... and with both bands it was mostly, "Can you sign this? Thanks." and then I left xp
Why didnt I tell them how much I appreciated their music? Why didnt I thank them for doing what they do? I dont know xp
So I know the feeling lol.
Thanks for returning the award (: And glad to have you back!
Hey!!!
Hi!!!
It;'s been long. Where are you?!
Post a Comment