BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 7, 2007

My Disorder

Hello. My name is Savy. You could say I'm just like everyone else. But I'm not. See I have this thing that really bothers me and gets on my nerves:Cereal. No, there's nothing wrong with your eyesight and it wasn't The Voices this time. I said CEREAL. Think about it. A dicator tiger; a spazstic, schizophrenic bird; a retarted parrot; a psychotic wolf; a bunny that needs to go to rehab; and a stalker wheat crisp. A wheat crisp! Seriosly, the cereal world has gone psycho. And so, I've dedicated my life to stopping cereal in it's tracks. It's unhealthy mentally and phisically. Cookies, chocolate, chemicals, food coloring, sugar? What is wrong with these people. While some people call me an escaped reheb patient, others call me "challenged". But then some others call me...a cereal killer.

0 comments: