BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Life. Yep. That's pretty much it.

Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been completely occupied with music. I know it's a lame excuse, but it's true! So what I've basically been up to is watching movies, doing stupid things on the computer and watching Fuse. Panic At The Disco's video for That Green Gentleman came in at #1 on Fuse's #1 countdown viewers choice! Woot woot! I love those guys. <3

Today I entertained myself by putting a balloon down the garbage shoot. Well, up the garbage shoot to be more exact. [in case you don't know, in buildings everyone throws their garbage bags down a chute at the end of each hall which goes to one giant garbage bag in the basement which is eventually hauled to a dump.] That's right. I spent my free time taking one of the balloons my mom got for her birthday, sneaking down the hallway with it (I live in a 20 floor apartment building), stuffing it in the shoot and watching the tail of the ribbon float up. It was probably the stupidest and most useless thing I have ever done in my life. Then I die laughing when I think of the next person to through their garbage out on the 20th floor and see a floating happy birthday balloon! Or better yet, someone seeing it pass on the way up :D Lol sorry I'm bored! ;)

Other than cracking myself up in the hallway... alone... by putting balloons up garbage shoots, I've basically been vegetating and studying for the SHSAT (specialized high school admissions test). I could just take the HSAT which would probably be easier, but I really want to go to Bronx Science which is specialized. I have a huge, thick book for the Kaplan test prep course I'm taking in September. I also have a book I have to study before the course. A test prep prep book. What is this world coming to?!

Okay, I have to admit that that has been my life since I got back from N.C. Exciting, right? lol :P It's fun staying up after my mom goes to sleep, though. Oh guess what? My mom, after almost a year of sharing the same iTunes and seeing the titles of my songs, is suddenly bothered by the fact that a lot of the songs I buy are explicit. Oh my gosh! Some of those songs don't even have strong language or explicit topics! I Don't Love You is explicit for goodness sake! Now she's going to listen to all my songs. Great. Just great. I can see it now: "This song is about death!" "But ma, it's about overcoming death." "It's depressing! You're gonna be depressed and suicidal! You're so goth! I'm such a terrible mother!...bla bla...bla bla blabla bla.... bla bla..............." *shudder* Well, have fun living with parents that don't breath down your neck stalking you all the time! C u wen more exctin dings happen (isn't it sad how bored I am?).

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Omg! Putting a balloon up the garbage shoot sounds really, REALLY fun! Can you imagine the person on the 20th floor. " ...what the?!" lol!
Don't feel stupid. It sounds like something I would do! lol

Savy said...

lol thanks! nice icon-thingy btw