BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Update

Hi, sorry I haven't been posting but I was in New Hampshire visiting some wicked awesome friends. We had a lot of epic moments. Sorry for the NH lingo. I'll tell you all about my spontaneous trip when I have time but I just wanted to tell you that I'm alive and am very apologetic over my disappearing act. Love ya'll!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

your gone 1 week and you think we think your dead ithoght you were kid napped

Anonymous said...

hello

Anonymous said...

ooh yea ur right

Savy said...

lol pick a blog!

the monkeys are coming said...

hello
anyone home

the monkeys are coming said...

omg \get online savy!

Savy said...

yes. so hows life?

the monkeys are coming said...

itts is the most boring thing ever
i have 2 go potty hbut i cant it makes me sad :'(
Anywho chgatting through comments is fun1

the monkeys are coming said...

SSSSSSSAAAAAAVVVVVVZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? where r u? look at the computr

Savy said...

omg!

Savy said...

c ya!

Anonymous said...

New Jersey? Do you have wicked awesome friends in NJ, or was that just a typo? Because the only wicked awesome people I know are up here in New Hampshire! Savvy, Savy?

Savy said...

okay sorry New Hampshire. And yes it's Savy. I know the word is spelled Savvy but my name is Savy