BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

"This is Halloween..."

Okay, this post is about Halloween, but I did go to the Rock Band Live concert (yeah, sorry for misleading you, but Panic was one of the bands) so that post will be coming soon!

So on Friday I went to the block party I always go to with my friends Mia, Casey, Sarah, Stephanay, and Hanon. About 3 or 4 blocks all down 69th street are covered in Halloween decorations and each lobby/brown stone steps have people in costumes handing out candy. One guy spends the night hanging a beanie spider over a tree limb with the string in his window and drops it on unsuspecting trick-or-treaters. On another building, spider man, batman and cat woman were suspended on wires and doing stunts on the side of the building.

Unfortunately, there was a huge fiasco with the Blood gang having their initiation night on Halloween so lots of people were scared and some kids couldn't go out at all. There are lots of rumors about the Bloods and the Crypts, but I don't think anything actually happened.
But we had fun anyway.
After the block party we went to Hadley's building and had a party with her, Bridgette, Miriam, Sophie, Chris, Victor, Stephen, Miranda, Brittany and all my friends from the block party. It was fun, but sometimes it got boring because they never followed through with anything. But it was fun anyway, considering it was the first party I'd ever been invited to. Everyone said I was way different at the party than at school. Lol, I usually keep to myself and my few friends at school, but I can really be
the life of a party if you let me. ;)
After the party, Casey and Sarah came to my dad's place and we watched A Tale-Tell Heart before going to sleep. It was a pretty fun Halloween, especially when we hung out and listened to Panic At The Disco and ate candy Saturday morning :P

I hope everyone had an awesome Halloween and I will post about my concert soon! Love ya!
[I'm the one in the mask]

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Your costume is lovely! <33
Sounds like you had an awesome Halloween.
I haven't seen A Tell-Tale Heart! In all honesty, I didn't know there was a movie! :o
Must. Watch.

Savy said...

Ha ha, don't get too excited. Movies based on Poe stories are short and slightly amatuer for the most part. But I still want to see The Pit and the Pendulum!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Halloween. Love the costume!

Oooh Poe movies. I saw "The House Of Usher" recently. I liked it...extremely creepy...but good. =]