BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pre-Thanks

Ah, Thanksgiving. The smell of apples and sugar and spice floating through the air. Right now my mom and I are taking a break from baking. We just made an apple crumb pie and chex mix. I mean, the bets chex mix I've ever had. If you wanna compete, then go ahead, but you WILL loose! Butter and coconut and almonds..... It's so addictive! My dad came over to help cut the apples for the pie and we got stuck eating it for ten minutes, lol :D Now we're getting ready to make a pumpkin pie.

I just love Thanksgiving. You get to eat as much as you want and hang out with your family. The holidays are just so much fun and our Christmas concert for both YPC and our church choir (my mom conducts it!) is always a blast.

Today in health class we made thank you cards to people who've helped us. I made one for all my friends in that class and I got a bunch in return. I'll have to put pics of my awesome cards up!

Thankful.... Hmm I'm thankful for my friends because they always stick by me, my parents because they're always there to pull me out of any hole I happen to dig myself into, and, of course, My Chemical Romance because they helped me discover who I was and who I wanted to be. And I'm thankful for everyone who reads my blog because it always helps to know that your voice is being heard.

Alright, I better get back to baking! I'll update you on Thanksgiving tomorrow/Friday. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Sounds like the cooking/baking is doing great so far.

We made all of the side dishes tonight...all we have to do tomorrow is the turkey. Mmmm.

Christian said...

happy gobble gobble
p.s. guitar hero is way better... again

Anonymous said...

hey!

there's an award waiting for you on my blog! So check it out!!!

Christian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christian said...

HEY SAVY! CAN YOU HEAR ME? if not then oh well what ever, thank god for eyes they never fail me... except when im sleeping or not paying attention, any way... guess what... im gonna make a blog called iruleanytakers? nah im jk bye!

Jenna said...

happy thanksgiving savy :)

the monkeys are coming said...

Hey savy y weren't u at school today???? HAppy late thxsgiving, srry my mommy didn't make yummy spainsh food , so i couldn't save you none, :'(

Savy said...

That's okay, I forgot my grandma only makes pasteles for Christmas, so we're even.

I was sick and I still am, hence the comment at 11:41am.

the monkeys are coming said...

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww