BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Shopping!

Shopping shopping shopping! Omg I am SO excited! Okay, okay, okay, I'll start from the begining. My friends Sarah and Dagny (they said it was fine if I used their first names) came over to my house for my early birthday party. We went out to eat and my mother took us to the Jersey Gardens Mall. My mother went off to shop somewhere while Sarah and Dagny and I went to Old Navy. We spent an hour in there picking out stuff and trying it on. It was really fun to just whip out a bunch of $20 bills and pay for anything and everything (I had $220 on me). We finally realized we spent too much time there since we started shopping later than planned. Next up.... Hot Topic!

I have to say that Dagny is very nice, but very rich (I mean literally rich), very preppy and the poster girl for Abercrombie & Fitch. All she wanted to go to was Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostale, etc. So when we stepped into HT she almost had a heart attack. "I remember when you used to wear flower dresses! Now..." she said at one point. Sarah on the other hand thought it was a great store. She bought an MCR T-shirt and a wrist band that said "sharing is caring" (because ahe ALWAYS says that when she wants something), but it had a guy with a girl holding his hand on either side of him. lol :D Dagny bought a pair of nice peacock earrings. But I, yes I, spent almost ALL of my money on that store. I bought The Black Parade Is Dead! shirt, a Queen shirt, a fishnet shrug, black and white arm warmers, and a really cute skirt! You probably don't think that's alot, but Hot Topic is a very expensive store. I REALLY wanted these really great red skinny jeans, but they didn't have my size! >.<>

(HT model, not me)

I went to Claire's and got a headband and a bracelet. Dagny got some stuff for her little sister. Then we went to F.Y.E. and I got a Panic(!) CD. I didn't have enough money to buy the DVD though :(

Dagny finally got her wish and we went to A&F. She loved it! Sarah and I sat outside on the chairs resting while she ran around looking at stuff. When we first walked in, some really hot guy smiled and said "how are you girls today?" and he was just gorgeous! But don't you think that's interesting? That's all he did all day. You know why? Because he was a poster boy A&F type of person. They run the fashion world. What's cool, what's not, how you should look, how you should act, etc. If they told people to stop breathing, 92% of teens would drop dead!

So then we went to Hollister. It's actually a really great store, they have a lot of great stuff (I was surprised at myself that I liked it because I'm such an anti-conformist). And they were having a sale! (which means normal prices. A&F had a sale too, but they were still unbelievably expensive) So I bought two really nice shirts. I loved it there. The store had tinted windows and it was all brown inside. It looked like a cave. And they played great music! If only it was cheaper...

Back home we all had double chocolate cake and key lime pie with ice cream. We laughed and sang and had a lot of fun. By the time they left it was 12 am!

My dad got me an iPod nano! Yay! But I still feel loyal to my mini...

Well, sleep is all I did after that. Now I'm going to pack for Vancouver! Oh my gosh! That's tomorrow! Hate to abandon you so unceremoniously, but gotta go! Bye!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Cute skirt! <33
I agree; Hot Topic is insanely expensive ... but totally worth it ;)