BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

0.o

Woah. The strangest thing happened to me today. But first I will bore you to death about my weekend.


On Saturday I had my concert. It was awesome and my friends Casey and Dagny came to see it. Dagny slept over after the concert. It was really fun to see my friends have a great time together. Dagny had to leave early the next day, so I spent my beautiful Sunday doing all of my weekend homework (which I failed to do any of on Friday because my mom and I were watching the Big Mama's House movies). Today my visual for my history exit project was due and I had to present (which I knew of neither). Luckily, I finished my project early, so I was still prepared. It went well. I also wore my new shoes! Which I LOVE. :D

Now, for the strange stuff.0.o In Spanish, Rachel, Jason, Fugi, and I were playing Truth or Dare (along with our Spanish work!). Then, Rachel dared Jason to kiss me on the cheek. AND HE DID! I know, you are all probably too mature for this, but he kissed me! "Wow, he kissed you on the cheek, amazing..." you're all thinking, but I have a crush on Jason, okay! Just go along with my little girl immaturity.

Okay, I'm done. Now back to my normal, boys-are-worthless, valentines-day-sucks self. Tomorrow is going to in the 90's and we have to have a school picnic! Ugh! This might sound fun at first, but we're going to be split up into teams by advisory and play sports. I HATE team sports. And our advisory color is green. I don't even own anything green! Grrr.... I hope it rains. That I like.

Well, off to look up worthless things on the Internet/youtube and mope about tomorrow's picnic. See ya! (if I live....)

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Eeewww! Sounds like what my middle school used to call Field Day ... I hated Field Day! I'm so sorry! Feelin' your pain, girl! And green?! Wow. That seriously SUCKS.
At least your class color isn't yellow ... *mumbles something about killing whoever assigned yellow as PHS Class of 2011's Spirit Week color under breath*
Sorry.
Hope you survive your picnic/field day thing!