BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Attack of the Green Teenagers

I'm alive! (I'm alive! I'm alive! I can feel you all around me...) The picnic was kinda fun! I didn't wear green (which I wasn't planning to) and we walked FOREVER to get to a spot to eat. Then, hot and tired, we ate and talked. Then, (again, last names will be used) Chithenga and I feebly attempted to play badmitten but ended up collapsing in the grass and chatting. Then we did the team "sports" which really ended up being a relay race and a hula hoop game where we all held hands and sent a hula hoop down the line. We all had to fit through it without breaking the chain or letting it touch the ground. After that I was so hot. It ws 110 degrees out! And all the water that Ried poured on me had dried up. So our science teachers took about 20 kids (out of 120) back to school to sit in the cold science room with plenty of water, no lights and the movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit". It was a relief.

I don't have much more to say. Life is slow and I have LOTS of projects to work on and I'm very behind. I procrastinate remember? So I will post when I'm less busy. Bye!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Three Cheers for Flyleaf lyrics! <3 I bought a shirt at Hot Topic with the lyrics to All Around Me's chorus on it. It ownz.
Anyway.
Sounds like you had a pretty decent picnic after all!