Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I've been working on my ELA project that was due yesterday. After working on it and science homework since 3pm I finally collapsed into bed around 2:40am on Thursday. Luckily, I did end up finishing my project. See? Procrastination does make perfect ;)
Anyway, let me give you an update on the week. On Monday Santana asked me out (which in our school means being boyfriend and girlfriend without actually going on a date) and I said yes because he wrote this really mature, considerate letter to me and he's my friend anyway. Also, it's almost the end of the school year. On Monday Casey started going out with Martinez which was bad because he's a possessive jerk and he broke up with her last year on Valentine's Day. On Tuesday she found out her friend Rivera was going to ask her out when Martinez did so on Wednesday she broke up with Martinez (also he was following her around everywhere and always touching her). The same day she said yes to Rivera, but remembered her parents said she couldn't go out with anyone and said everyone was pressuring her so she broke it off with Rivera on Thursday. He understood, but Victor wouldn't leave her alone and he made her brownies and kept saying he loves her. Casey left for Utah early Friday morning so she wasn't at school. Mora keeps flirting with me cause he doesn't know I'm going out with Santana and meanwhile Peguero kissed [I don't know his last name] by force. She is way too controlling in their relationship, it's not going to end well. Also, Melendez asked Rivera out and he said no so Reid asked her out cause she felt bad. Then he explained the real reason why he asked her out and now her and her friends are mad at Reid. The whole time I'm staying up till 12am finishing my math and ELA project and texting 5 people at once trying to straighten out every one's problems. As you can probably guess, I need a break from school.
But good news: NO MORE SCHOOL WORK!!! The books closed on Friday and now all we're going to do for our last 4 days is clean, pack and go to the park! Yay! No tests, no projects, no school work, no homework. This is going to be fun.
I started getting into the habit of watching MTV and Fuse lately so now I have a lot of awesome music to share. Check up on [enter creative blog title here] this week because I'm gonna have a lot of free time (woo hoo!).
See you all later! Bye!
Buy Now AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 Before Too Late
-
Should you be looking for reviews about torches, then this is where to find
it. AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 might be your best
cho...
8 years ago

4 comments:
Fuse owns, and I like watching the new show F'NMTV because of all the video premiers. I watched the premier to Boys Like Girls' Thunder last night, and it was beautiful. I might blog that one on music.is.life <3
Anyway, glad school's almost out!
This new template totally ROCKS! Lovin' the bright green!
And the new pic of Gee at the bottom? *melts* ;)
Just so ya know ...
The link to my blog in your sidebar is incorrect. The url is
http://www.cowgirl4christ3168.blogspot.com
not
http://www.cowgirl4christ.blogspot.com
You just forgot the numbers at the end :)
Hey, I thought I put the numbers! Oh well, thx for telling me I'll change it.
Post a Comment