I'm writing a post, but it's in the editing stage. I don't have the energy to finish it right now. I need a new look. Something exciting. Speaking of, everyone needs to go to iTunes right now and get FOB's new single American Suitehearts. It's great!
So, anyway I think I'm gonna head over to Pyzam and surf their site for a new look.

6 comments:
nice song
America's Suitehearts is great. I listened to it at a Folie a Deux listening party at Hot Topic last ... Wednesday, I believe it was. Can't wait for the album =D
Oh, I don't think my sis knows she can buy the new single yet. I must let her know! :)
I ADORE the picture that you have for your blog header, as well as the lyrics in your description <333 I can't wait for that one to get recorded and officially released!
Keep bloggin' Savy!
hi savy im sitting next 2 you, hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I love the title of this blog :)
uh sarah is here she says she is going to kill you muhahahahahahahahahaha, cough cough, dies, anywho who;s sickcc/ ugh we are both in my house and sick, and wanna die,
makes us happy by buying us chocolate and the twilght soundtract/dvd all of them.
cough cough *drool die* glare glare glare twitch twitch twitch SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
aNYway hwos life>
-love
sarah and hanon
I GOT THE SONG ON MY IPOD! HAHAHA OR HEH HEH HEH AS WE HAD THE CONVERSATION ABOUT
Post a Comment