BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

1 DAY!!! OH MY GOSH!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! 1 DAY!!!!!! HEAVEN HELP ME NOW! COME CRASHING DOWN!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
*heart pumping 1,000 times faster than normal rate*

Okay, breathe Savy! Calm down! Okay, I'm good. I'm okay....No I'm not. (I'm not okay! You wear me out!) Why am I not okay? (other than the fact that I've been waiting for this since MARCH!) Well... I'm sick. But I'm determined to get better! I left school early today. If I don't go to school tomorrow I will do everything in my power to get better before the concert! Missing it is NOT an option. Even if I don't get better. But I will! I will! I will! I will!

I would write more, but I'm going to go rest. I'll write a major post covering all the things I've neglected after the concert.

Will write more tomorrow! See ya!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I mean this! I'm okay! <3 lol
Get better! Immediantly! Oh my gosh, this is going to be so awesome for you!! I still can't believe you're going to the Madison Square Garden show ... that's going to be epic lol
Get better NOW! lol

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh ... your show is TONIGHT ...
Oh my gosh! You're probably there, right now! Time zones!!! It's 9 PM over there right now!!
... oh my gosh!! You're probably at their last show of the tour RIGHT NOW!
*faints*
Wish I were there!!!!! I bet you're having an amazing time!!!!!

Smithers said...

I hope you get better super fast! You are going to have so much fun. I LOVE all the little songs you made. Have a great time!