8 DAYS UNTIL MY CONCERT AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN! WOOT! WOOT!
My gosh, I can't believe I'm writing a post, I need to be finishing my reading project due tomorrow. But I have faith in myself. I am a major procrastinator and I always do everything at the last minute. The good thing is, I work well under pressure so I always get everything done. Actually, I work better under pressure than not because-out of my procrastinating nature-when I have a lot of time I think "I don't need to work that hard, I have time" and I end up thinking that until the day before. Then I freak and do everything in one night. But I am, always have and always will be, an A student, so I guess it's working! :p
Anyway...we got our pictures back from picture day. Ugh. I think I might hate picture day more than Valentines Day, and that is saying something. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate my picture. What's the point of picture day anyway? Just snap a photo of yourself on your own time for free! (but they are face down and bloated snap a shot with the lens! If you marry me...)
Tomorrow's a half day! Woot! Woot! If I can get through science, drama, and two periods of ELA, I'll be free! Alive once again! (I'm alive! I'm alive! I'm alive! I can feel you all around me...)Alive...If my ELA teacher doesn't get me first! (yes, I thought of yet another song and yes I have sparred you of it) I better finish my project. Adios!
Buy Now AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 Before Too Late
-
Should you be looking for reviews about torches, then this is where to find
it. AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 might be your best
cho...
8 years ago

3 comments:
"IF my ELA teacher doesn't get me first ..." Hmmm. I feel some Vampires Will Never Hurt You coming on ...
and if they get me and the sun / goes down into the ground /
and if they get me take this spike to my heart ... <3
Wow! I'm impressed. that's actually the exact song/part I was thinking of. :P
What can I say? I'm amazing ;) lol
Actually, I'm just completely obsessed.
Either way =D
Post a Comment