BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

I Have Followers!

I have followers on my blog! Today I checked my dashboard and I have two followers on both Life Of A Cereal Killer and [enter creative blog title here] and one follower of The Coming Of Genius.

Sorry for being away for so long! I don't remember the last time I posted but it feels like a really long time to me. So, a quick update:

Well, school is fine. I don't like the Spanish teacher, which is weird for me because I'm usually the only kid who does.

Kaplan is so annoying. They give us pages and pages of homework not to mention I have to lug around their HUGE lesson book. Along with all the textbooks I'm bringing home and the notebooks for homework. *sigh* It'll all settle down after the test.

I started swimming again today. Wow. I didn't swim all last year and I am so out of shape. I was a light shade of purple when I got out of the pool. I almost collapsed, my legs were so tired. It was embarrassing. I'm sore all over.

So you see why I haven't been writing? Sorry for my rambling (again), but now that the update is done with more interesting things will come tomorrow. And I would like to welcome Fugi to my blog. He's my friend from school. That's it! See ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what it's like to be that busy! Don't worry, it won't last forever =]

Congrats on the followers! I'm one of them no?^^

Oh! and I commented back to your comment on my post "Stuffies on Parade" so check it out! I'd be more than glad to make your mom a Toasty!

Anonymous said...

you can select follow on my blog too

Anonymous said...

oh and you should make the link colur a diffrent color because you can hardly tell the text from the writing
http://myearthdays.blogspot.com/2008/09/james.html#links

Jenna said...

I'm a follower! =D