...if every simple [post] I wrote [for] you would take your breath away, I'd write it all...
Hi everybody! I know I haven't started school yet but I decided one more post wouldn't hurt! I had a great Labor Day weekend. On Saturday, Casey and I went to Southstreet Seaport and had dinner and shopped. I got another bamboo plant because the one I had for about 7 years died :( So anyway, we went to this seafood place and I had the best lobster ravioli ever! lol sorry but it was really good :P After we ate we stood in a circle with a bunch of people and watched this guy play the electric violin. He was amazing! It was so much fun to watch him perform because he had the perfect form of a violinist (I took violin in 5th grade) and the amazing energy of a rock artist. He looked like Frank Iero with a violin! If you can imagine that.... o.0
lol so then Sunday I went to church and- even though I only got to go for sacrament due to slipping into unconsiousness right after I turned off my alarm >.<- I had fun because I got to see Casey's family again since they just got back from Utah (Casey came home alone for our church's girl's camp). I forgot how much I missed her little brothers! They're so cute and they grew up so much, especially Jeremy! (sorry for sounding like a teary-eyed mother)
Alright, so today I got up at 7:30am in attempt to get back on a sleeping schedule (and in the wake of discovering the alarm option on my iPod). My mom and I went out for brunch and then we went to Barns and Noble. We just got back and I can't wait to get my hair cut! I'm deciding on a really short hair style.
Eeek! Tomorrow I start my Kaplan prep course for the SHSAT! Then Wednesday is my first day of school. I hope I like my new teacher. Unfortunately he's new to the school so I don't know anything about him :( Ah well. I can't wait to see Sarah and Fugi again. I miss them!
Sorry for my rambling. I know I probably bored you all to death if you've even gotten to this point. I'll post back tomorrow (most likely).
Buy Now AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 Before Too Late
-
Should you be looking for reviews about torches, then this is where to find
it. AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 might be your best
cho...
8 years ago

4 comments:
Awww, I like the Hey There Delilah lyrics in your blog description, and in this post <33 I love that song.
Frank Iero with an electric violin ... oh dear God. Heaven help us o.0 That would be quite a sight!
Your posts don't bore me. You blog like me - kinda just tell random people all about your day ^^
Have fun at school! >.<
lol! It was a sight, but unfortunately I didn't have enough money to buy his CD :( He was really good!
Thx for not being bored! It's much appreciated :D
Frank with a violin...that'd be something to look at lol.
MMMmmm lobster sound sooo good right now haha.
Glad you had fun on your last day of summer!
Haha and I love your posts! I never get borded!
Again, thank you!
Post a Comment