BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

"...we are all a bunch of animals who never paid attention in school!..."

School again. I saw Fugi, he's in my class. He got a really awesome haircut and he looks really good [all the purple grew out of his hair from last year, lol ;)]. Sarah and Casey (my two other friends) are in the other homeroom, but we- Fugi included- are all in the "red group" which means we have almost all our classes together. It's really great having all my friends in the same group as me, last year we were all split up :(

We also have a lot of new teachers which means we have to learn how to please them the hard way, but so far they all seem pretty nice. I actually really miss Ms. Lowenstein even though I really disliked her last year. She's really nice when she's not teaching and I think I'm gonna have lunch with her on Monday....

So Thursday was our first full day of school. I'm so excited to be back at our old lunch table we used to have a couple years ago. It's weird how I change so much over time but in the end it's your old friends who are the best. David and Julian sat with us and I realized I have more friends than I thought I did; we haven't sat together in so long I almost forgot about them! It's nice to finally find my place. It's good to be back.

After school I went to my test prep class for the SHSAT and I was so late. I got out of school late and then the bus was so slow. On top of that, I absent mindedly got of on the wrong stop (7 blocks away) and then in doing so I got all turned around and when I finally got there, I spent another five minutes trying to find the class. I was SO very late.

Today was nice. Another half day. It's nice being back on schedule, doing work, doodling, sitting and observing people. In science the other day Mrs. Ramos us who didn't like to work in groups and my hand shot up. When she called on me it was really hard to explain why so I just ended up saying "I don't like people." Everyone laughed, but it's true! That story was actually pointless but I just thought it was funny :D

So here's a little update and sorry for another long post:

Books I'm reading: Beachglass by Wendy Blackburn, Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
Music I've been listening to: Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's, Pretty. Odd. album by Panic At The Disco
Movies I've seen: The Dark Knight (review coming soon)
Things I'm looking forward to: Apple picking, fall, Halloween, homemade pies, Twilight the movie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's neat that you got to spend time with old friends. That's always a ton of fun.

Lol. I totally relate to the "I just don't like people" story. It's not that I terribly dislike them, I'm just selective, and on top of that very introverted and shy. So I automatically say "I don't like people". Lol probably one of the reasons I pulled my "Goth" faze off so well xD

Haha anyway, I understand.
Oooh! Can't wait for the "Dark Knight" review!!!