I'm a city girl who knows how to stand up for what she believes. I'm open to anyone's opinion and I believe everyone- regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, heritage or nationality- has a chance at greatness. I express my feelings and thoughts through music and poetry. Without music, my life would be completely, well, lifeless. I have my blog to share my thoughts with others and to make friends without judgment. I want to be drawn to people, and people be drawn to me, by personality, not appearence.
"Be yourself, don't take anyone's sh*t, and never let them take you alive."~ Gerard Way
another life inspired.
-
http://jlynnslifeinspired.blogspot.com
my tumblr account is still being used. check back there also.
but i still have a thing for blogger. so. we're giving...
Within Temptation
-
Within Temptation is a female fronted goth/symphonic metal band from the
Netherlands. Though the band is often compared to Evanescence having formed
onl...
Fear is only a Word
-
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that
we are powerful beyond measure." -Marianne Williamson
For me, the most terrifying...
0 comments:
Post a Comment