So I was working on a post, but life got really busy all of a sudden and I never got around to finishing it. So I will post it eventually, but this is more of an update.
Christmas break is coming up and I have a lot of projects to hand in for school before we leave. Sorry for neglecting my blog. But, I have great news! A glimmer of hope amongst the damp, dark and dreary days of school! And it comes in the form of....... Fall Out Boy!
I was just checking all my favorite bands' sites and signing up to all their fan clubs when suddenly I noticed a new concert date that FOB didn't have up before. They're coming to Times Square! It was crazy getting ther tickets because I accidently missed the pre-sale date so all the pre-sale tickets were sold out. So this morning I asked my mom to buy them for me (since they went on sale at 10am) and she barely got tickets! There were only 32 tickets left at 10:05! But I love my mom to death because she got me GA tix! I'm so happy! So I can't wait until Tuesday.
Sorry for bragging, but that's all I wanted to say >.< lol :P
Love you all and I will write again when I find the time!
Buy Now AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 Before Too Late
-
Should you be looking for reviews about torches, then this is where to find
it. AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 might be your best
cho...
8 years ago

3 comments:
Ahh! that's so amazing. I tried to get tickets as well, but no luck...
wow! That sounds like it'll be a blast! what a close call. so cool that your mom was able to score the tickets!
Ps. did you get my e-mail? just wanting to make sure :]
oh my gosh! congrats savy! that's so great <333
tell my sister. she'll ~freak out.
=D
Post a Comment