Ooh girls just fun! That's all they want!....What?! The title started it! :(
Any way, *clears throat* guess what I did Monday! I went to Target and got some new shirts and Bermuda shorts and a skirt!
Guess what else! I went to-drum roll please-......New Jersey Gardens mall! But more specifically.....HOT TOPIC! I've been waiting to go to Hot Topic forever. But of course, the first thing my mother said when she walked in (yes, I shop with my mother, don't laugh) was "This store is definitely for troubled teens." Sigh. Well, that didn't stop her from getting this choker!

This is not my mom, by the way. All of the pictures I'm going to put up are HT models. Well, I got this choker and these awesome pants!


I am so going to wear those pants for my MCR concert! I'm also going to wear....My new converse! Woo hoo!

Yesterday was a great shopping day. I got all that stuff above and a bunch of new shirts at Old Navy.
Today my mother and I are going to get our nails done because we're going to D.C. with Casey tomorrow. Yay! So, off I go to get my shower and head to Broadway. Talk later!
p.s. If you wanted to know what MCR DVD I have (see earlier post) it's this one:

p.s.s. I'm painting my finger nails silver! (don't ask me about my toes, I'm stuck on that)

1 comments:
Awesome jeans and jewelry! Love the shoes too! I'll admit, the first time I went into HT I was super-scared. I had to get some Johnny Cash t-shirts for my bro on his mission. I never thought I would make it out of there. ;)
Post a Comment