I am proud to announce that more than one person now reads my blog! Welcome Smithers! Now TWO people read my blog! I'm officially not a loser! :p
Buy Now AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 Before Too Late
-
Should you be looking for reviews about torches, then this is where to find
it. AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 might be your best
cho...
8 years ago

5 comments:
You were never a loser. Your blog rocks <3
You are not a loser!!! I love your blog! Yes, I am LDS. <3 And I love MCR. Kind of a surprising combo. ;) I got my calendar on ebay, but I think they have it on amazon too. I love it. I just might frame every month.
lol thanks for saying im not a loser ; ) LDS and MCR is a combo of mine too. Unfortunately, none of my church friends can relate.... : )
Hahaha. I know how you feel. My own mother is slightly ashamed of me. But ya know, I'm still a good little Mormon girl, I just also enjoy rocking out to MCR, Thirty Seconds to Mars and all those bands. So now you have a church friend who can relate. ;)
P.S. Thanks for the warm welcome onto your blog!
Post a Comment