Hi people! I'm happy to announce that I officially have every MCR song on my iPod! Of course only true MCR fans can appreciate this accomplishment, but still, it's something! I'm actually listening to them right now. Let's see... I'm listening to Demolition Lovers. Great song.
Today my friends from church and I went to see Horton Hears A Who. Oh my gosh. That movie was SO funny! My friend Caitlyn and I were dying laughing. Carrie hardly laughed until the very end. Then she burst out laughing! It was hilarious, she was so loud! She said she didn't want to be kicked out so she held it till the end of the movie (she's been kicked out of a movie theater 3 times for being loud). My 2 favorite characters were Katy and JoJo. JoJo was the mayor of Whoville's only son. He never talked but he was really smart. He was the typical teenage kid who was disinterested in everything, especially in what his dad had to say. Katy (correct me if I spelled her name wrong) was one of the kids Horton hung out with. She was so weird! It was hilarious! At one point in the movie, after Horton told the kids about Whoville, all the kids picked flowers and pretended to have worlds on them. This is so funny:
Katy: "In my world every one is a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies."
Horton: "That's beautiful Katy."
Katy: "Aaah...." (scoots off into a bush on her butt)
Seriously! That's what happened! It was sooo funny!
This is Katy:

So anyway, life has been going pretty slowly. I went to see Candide at the City Opera on Friday. It was so funny! It's about a girl (Cunagonde) and a guy (Candide) who fall in love and then get separated and go through a bunch of unfortunate events, but finally get together again. It's really funny, I suggest you go see it.
Sorry, but I'm really out of ideas today. Talk to you when my brain is more awake!

1 comments:
Great to hear you've got all their songs now. I just love MCR!
I really want to see Horton Hears a Who now! That's an awesome quote. I can't believe your friend's been kicked out of movies three times!! That's insane!
Post a Comment