BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Scattered Events

I saw the cute, gay guy today! Barely caught him, almost missed him. Anyway, on to less boring news: I WENT TO VIRGIN ON SUNDAY! Virgin is an awesome store. Anything that relates to music in anyway is at Virgin. OMG. Guess what I got. AWESOME MCR AND FOB POSTERS! and on top of that... THE GREATEST MCR BAG EVER!!! Here's a pic->


Isn't that awesome?! And here's my Fall Out Boy poster->


I couldn't find a picture of my MCR poster, but I can assure you it's great. I also got a My Chemical Romance DVD and.... 2 MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE T-SHIRTS!!! (I got those off their website, it's cheaper than Virgin) So I am very happy. Also, Friday is my last day before spring break and my friend, Casey, and I are going to Washington D.C.! Yay!

Well, other than my usual ranting about MCR, we had student appreciation day today. I was invited. We had pizza and soda, it was really fun. Only 50 kids out of the 240 7th and 8th graders in our school were invited. Crazy, right?

Well, well, what do I have to talk about? Friday I have a YPC concert to sing in. We're singing Give Us Hope, When I Sing, Walk In Jerusalem and Beauty In A Moment. You can listen to Give Us Hope and When I Sing at www.ypc.org/songs.

Oh and there's a great band called Breaking Benjamin and this is one of my favorite songs of theirs:


Diary of Jane


Breaking Benjamin-Diary of Jane

If I had to
I would put myself right beside you
So let me ask
Would you like that?
Would you like that?

And I don't mind
If you say this love is the last time
So now I'll ask
Do you like that?
Do you like that?

No!

Something's getting in the way.
Something's just about to break.
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane.
So tell me how it should be.

Try to find out what makes you tick.
As I lie down
Sore and sick.
Do you like that?
Do you like that?

There's a fine line between love and hate.
And I don't mind.
Just let me say that
I like that
I like that

Something's getting in the way.
Something's just about to break.
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane.
As I burn another page,
As I look the other way.
I still try to find my place in the diary of Jane.
So tell me how it should be.

Desperate, I will crawl
Waiting for so long
No love, there is no love.
Die for anyone
What have I become?

Something's getting in the way.
Something's just about to break.
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane.
As I burn another page,
As I look the other way.
I still try to find my place in the diary of Jane.


http://www.shallowbay.com/

1 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm JEALOUS!! Your bag is uh-freaking-mazing! And what DVD did you get? Life on the Murder Scene?! If that's it ... tell me when you watch the Secret Santa segment ... I watched it on YouTube ...

"It's for the hamster I'm going to buy!"

Breaking Benjamin rocks and I love that song with a burning passion in my soul.
Just so you know :D