Woo Hoo! I'm so excited! Guess what I just found out! Okay, okay, wait. I'll start from the beginning.
So about 2 days ago I finished reading Twilight. I also found out the author was Mormon! Woot woot! They had a blood donation in honor of the fourth book at the BYU book store. Anyway, I'm on the second book now and I was looking through Entertainment magazine and.... They're making a movie! (I know probably every Twilight fan knows this, but it's exciting to me!) I'm so happy! I LOVE those books. I completely loose track of time when I'm reading them.
Oh but guess what more.... because the Harry Potter film is moved to 2009, Twilight has been moved to November 21st!
Okay, enough with the Twilight obsession, I have to do homework. Badly. Talk to you later!
Buy Now AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 Before Too Late
-
Should you be looking for reviews about torches, then this is where to find
it. AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 might be your best
cho...
8 years ago

2 comments:
I can't decide whether the movie is a good idea or not. I mean, what actor can live up to the Edward Meyers painted in our heads with her words?
Either the movie will be a total hit ... or a complete distaster.
... but, no doubt I'll go see it anyway.
You know the movie was filmed in my dear home state =D There were news reports about the fim shooting and stuff on the local stations. It was awesome lol
I'm very excited about the movie. While I don't think Robbert is the ideal Edward, but from watching the previews I must say that the acting of his from this movie that I have seen exeeds all my expecatations. =]
Oooh! I hadn't heard that they moved the release ahead a month! That's great. Lol it's still a bummer that HP was bumped back though =[
Post a Comment