It's funny you should ask that because I have been in Canada, North Carolina, South Carolina and New York. I've been competing with my chorus, visiting family and getting a tan. "...I got this really good tan and I was like, bummer."~ Gerard Way Lol anyway, I know you're like "Did you forget about your blog?!" But of course I didn't! .....Okay maybe just a little. Well, I forgot about this blog- I have about a million other posts on my music blog.
So, South Carolina is the last place I've been. We went to this store on Broadway on the Beach called "The Stupid Factory". It is SO hilarious! They have pajamas, T-shirts, buttons, sticker, accessories, shoes, and hats. They have different characters and things. I have pajamas that say "I might break your heart" and the have the character Eve L. holding a mallet with a smashed heart at her feet. At S.C.'s Stupid Factory I got a sticker that says "Peas On Earth" and has peas holding hands around the world. I also have a magnet that says "Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them". Anyway, you have to check it out. Click here.
On our way back from S.C., our flight was delayed. Then we were put into an hour long holding pattern while on the plane. Then, the airports closed due to bad weather and a tornado watch, so we landed in Atlantic City to get fuel. Well, my mom and I left the plane because we were starving. We ate at the airport and then we took a shuttle to the bus terminal. It turns out that Greyhound buses had messed up with something and everyone was now taking NJ Transit. They also weren't selling tickets to New York until 2. At 2:15 we got tickets then got the bus at 3. We got stuck in traffic for an hour and it started to pour rain. We got home at 7:45pm. We had had gotten up at 8 that morning and were supposed to be home by 12:00pm.
Fortunately for me, I love the rain and leaning my head against the soft bus seat, staring out the window with Breaking Benjamin in my ears was heaven. We were also on the highway that passed all the woods so it was really gorgeous. The thin trees close together, grass and plants carpeting the ground, leaves shielding the earth from the rain. Breath by BB completing the stunning scenery of blinding rain.
Buy Now AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 Before Too Late
-
Should you be looking for reviews about torches, then this is where to find
it. AMERICAN TORCH TIP 124-0042 Liner Assembly, 124-0042 might be your best
cho...
8 years ago

1 comments:
Oooh I love the Gerard quote. That totally captures my attitude towards tans xD
Wow. Looks like you've had a super busy summer!
Ah, I love Breaking Benjamen. . .<3
Post a Comment